Newbie Having Problems with Paint Shop Pro 9

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

PSP 9 issues

Post by LyndaLBD »

MM and Hello: I use PSP 9, and haven't had any problems with installation. But your error sounds like: something is missing in the installation code of the program or the program is damaged before install. I don't know how you have the installation program or where you purchased/received the program - but if you have the installation numbers, then I would suggest an alternative to installing directly from the disk - (ya just never know about cds - they get damaged too) but go to the Corel.com website - and look for downloads - as you may still be able to download the program directly from Corel.com. Or, go to a Googled "mirror" site PSP 9 - and download it and then give the program your install/Terms of Service code and viola you have psp again. You also may have to disable your firewall to get the PSP 9 download.

That's all I can offer. BB/
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!

e_dee
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Problem running PSP 9

Post by e_dee »

I'm not sure if this well help you with your problem with PSP9. I installed and reinstalled my PSP 9 a few times before I fixed it.. It was very frustrating. The following is what I did to fix it.

GO TO START......OPEN RUN
TYPE IN REGEDIT
GO TO HK_USER FOLDER
CHECK OWNER SYSTEM..........RIGHT CLICK
CHECK ALLOW FULL CONTROL
CHECK ALLOW READ.

This should show full control for Administrator when done.

Good luck