Redfield's Plug-Ins

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
augcott
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Redfield's Plug-Ins

Post by augcott »

I'm about to lose my mind. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I recently purchased Redfield's Fractalius plug-in.......their website states that an e-mail with downloading info will be sent within 4 hrs.........6 hrs later.....12 hrs later.....24 hrs later.....no e-mail. I even added their site name to both my e-mail safe list and my virus software safe list. I sent them another e-mail with this info and asked that they re-send the e-mail with the download info........nothing! Is it just me? That can't be!!!!
I'm getting ready to go into my PayPal acct and cancel the transaction but their rule is to wait at least 7 days before putting in a dispute claim and to try to work it out with the seller.....but if the seller doesn't respond to my e-mails........ :cry: Can anyone figure this out? THANKS!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry to hear that. You should try sending more emails to them. Also see if you can find another email address on their web site.

augcott
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by augcott »

Thanks for your reply.
I have sent them 4 e-mails in the last 24 hrs and they only list the one e-mail address in their website. I will probably give them another 24 hrs and if I don't hear anything I guess I don't have a choice but to dispute the PalPal transaction. I just can't believe that I wouldn't get their e-mail due to spam and/or virus software because I get plenty of other e-mails that are not listed in my Trusted site!
Sorry to vent......just getting frustrated!

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

I emailed John Redfield using an address I had on file and referred him to this thread.
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com

augcott
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by augcott »

Wow! Thank you!
I really appreciate you doing that.

augcott
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by augcott »

Well, it's been 48 hrs since I placed the order for the Fractalius PlugIn and have sent 5 e-mails to the seller (RedfieldsPlugins.com) and have not heard anything back. I have just sent the 6th e-mail begging for a response and the link to download the plugin........i'll keep you posted. I am hoping to hear back as I really would like the plugin.......but, we'll see!
Thanks!

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

I haven't gotten a reply either... It's been a couple of years since we corresponded.
www.plugsandpixels.com

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

I just heard back from John, so he's pursuing this.
www.plugsandpixels.com

augcott
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by augcott »

:D He sent me the link :D
Thanks for all of your help!

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

The power of The Plugin Site comes through again! Glad we could help.
www.plugsandpixels.com