I'm trying to answer the following questions:
1. When using Premier, the inputs from how many cameras can simultaneously be displayed on the laptop screen and simultaneously stored to DVD or HD.
2. If we are saving video data in real-time how do we preserve synchronization (e.g., can Premier provide an accurate simultaneous storage of different data sources as they are stored or do we need another synchronization process)?
3. With Premier how can we save other data (digital data from a switch or continuous data (e.g., emg)).
4. Can we systematically sample video data and store it (e.g., save 1 second of video data every minute) or store video data at a slower rate that the usual (1/30th second per frame).
5. What are methods of starting and stopping data storage (e.g., automatic, triggered)?
Thanks for any assistance.