Name of French Program which produces Lake Effect

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
MajiikG
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Name of French Program which produces Lake Effect

Post by MajiikG »

Hi Harry,
I sure am glad to have joined your forum. I found much information here ; I simply love it.
I do have one question. My computer crashed a couple of months ago. I used to have a program which you reviewed in your Newsletter. It was a French program which produces the Lake Effect with the touch of a button. The instructions were in French, but it was easy to use. I should have put the link in my favorites --but i didn't.
Would you by chance remember the name of the program?? I would love to have it again, but I cannot remember the name or where to look for it?
Thanks a million!!
MajiikG (Gema)
MajiikG

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, I don't know what tool you mean. If you let me know its name, it would help.

Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Allen-H »

Would it be a programme called "Squirlz" which animates any water in the photograph, sorry I don't have the link but I am sure that if you google for it you will get there. I think the French one is at
http://pspbuddies.com/pspTutor/CSGreen/ ... eflet.html and I have just found the first one that I mentioned at
http://www.xiberpix.com/SqirlzReflect.html

MajiikG
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Reflect Program

Post by MajiikG »

The program I was looking for was the Reflect Program. Thanks a bunch Allen. In the process of finding out about Reflect , I also learned about the
Sqirts Water Reflection Program.
Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Gema
MajiikG

Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Allen-H »

Glad to be of help to you