Version 1.02 for MacOS X (October 2016)
- Support for Photoshop Elements
- Bug Fix: The tool tips of the ElementsXXL
icons are now displayed correctly.
Version 1.01 for MacOS X (August 2016)
- Trial version can be used for
another 14 days even if it expired previously.
- Bug Fix: The trial version does not expire
- The following features run faster:
Mode > 16 Bits per Channel, Convert for Smart Filter /
Convert to Smart Object, Adding a smart filter, Ungroup Layers,
Quick Mask Mode (for 16-bit images)
- The German manual was updated with Mac
- Bug Fix: It was previously still possible
to deactivate the color pickers of the Curves dialog which
led to a crash.
- Bug Fix: Editing a Curves adjustment
layer with unchanged default settings does not cause an error
- Bug Fix: Activating the hand tool on
the Curves adjustment layer dialog did not work when displaying
the dialog for a second time and the hand tool was activated
the first time.
- Bug Fix: Pressing
Ctrl + V for creating a new document from the clipboard now
also works in localized versions of Photoshop Elements (except
those with non-Western characters)
- Bug Fix: Fixed German localization of
control bar buttons
Version 1.0 for MacOS X (July 2016)
- First release that offers all features
of ElementsXXL 1 for Windows, but also includes improvements
and speed enhancements from ElementsXXL 2 - 4 for Windows.