Version 2.09 for Windows
now use appropriate font and control sizes for high
problem in Photoshop CC 2014/2015 and Photoshop Elements
13/14 was fixed. However, the Soft Proof effect is not
visible in the preview anymore if UI Scaling is active.
of some control were readjusted for high dpi settings.
clicks are necessary, because the language, start menu
and ready pages are not displayed anymore.
no separate Start menu folders added for different versions
anymore. So better uninstall previous and demo versions
before installing new/full versions.
8 & 10 there are even less icons with better names
installed on the All Apps section of the Start menu
to avoid clutter.
from the Control Panel as the uninstall icon is not
added to the Start menu anymore.
Version 1.05 for Windows
- January 2011
Renders two times
faster than previous versions. The Image Surface effect
is even four times faster.
Texture Pack with 1100 additional textures can now
be downloaded by registered customers. 1000 of these
textures were previously only available on CD. 100 new
and unreleased textures are also included in the Texture
1 new preset file
- Visual styles supported. If
visual styles are active, the sliders are not colorized
- The HyperTyle window is now
only movable by clicking and dragging the titlebar-like
area at the top. This avoids that imprecise clicks
on controls accidentally move the window.
- Double clicking a slider label
sets the slider to its default value
- Unused control are now invisible
instead of grayed out.
- The Main Effect combo box
was moved above the seperation line
- The Use Transparency check
box was moved to the bottom of the Main tab sheet.
It is not enabled anymore if there is not alpha
..." combo box items were renamed to "Off"
- The Range combo box was renamed
to "Tonal Range". The "All"
item was renamed to "Full".
- The Grain slider was renamed
- Bug Fix: The Fade slider does
not vanish anymore when switching between main effects
To avoids write
permission conflicts .ini and preset files are now saved
in this folder:
c:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\ThePluginSite\HyperTyle\
Please move your self-saved presets to the Presets sub
folder of the mentioned folder in order to access them
More precise rendering
- Plugin Installer supports
several new compatible applications and displays
less options during installtion
- All files are now installed
in the "The Plugin Site" sub folder of
the Program Files folder by default. Additionally
"The Plugin Site" sub menu of the Start
menu is now used for installation items.
- Support for silent installation:
If you run the installer with the /silent or /verysilent
command line parameter, the installation will run
automatically and require no click. Plugin Installer
will then automatically install the plugin in every
supported application that it can find.
The demo version
includes all 129 textures of the full version now.
The demo version
renders less opaque watermarks faster to the image.
Version 1.04 for Windows
- February 2009
- The crashes and program error
messages under 64bit Vista were fixed.
- In Version 1.03 some presets displayed
an memory error message. This was fixed.
- New multilingual installer that
supports 38 languages
- Plugin Installer is now also available
in German and it support many more applications as well
as several localized versions of Photoshop
Version 1.03 for Windows
- December 2007
- Windows Vista Compatibility:
HyperTyle does not crash anymore under Windows Vista
with 2 GB or more RAM available.
- DEP Compatibility: If Data
Execution Protection (DEP) is activated in the Windows
Control Panel, HyperTyle still works.
- HyperTyle now supports the
Photoshop memory management, which avoids memory
problems with large images in Photoshop.
- Improved compatibility with
some applications, e.g. color dialogs now work in
GIMP and PhotoBrush and preview scrolling now works
in SignLab and Image Analyzer.
- At the end of the installation
the Plugin Installer tool now lets you copy the
HyperTyle plugin conveniently to your image application's
- Preview zooms smaller
than 100% now correctly display the final result.
The Cut Off, Offset X and Offset Y sliders on the Texture
tab sheet do not show a different effect for different
preview zoom anymore.
- The "Stretch To Image"
check box now works again.
- The filter settings (the HyperTyle.ini
and MainEffects.ini files) are now saved in the user's
application data folder in case the folder of the HyperTyle
plugin is not accessible. This avoids problems if you
are not logged in as an administrator. The .ini files
are only saved on exit and not for every preview update.
- HyperTyle looks for a missing texture
in more folders, so there is a bigger chance that it
will be found. There are also no repeated messages about
missing textures anymore.
- 15 new preset files
- The preview cross is better visible.
- The Show Grid check box displays
a dotted grid that is not influenced by the blend mode.
Shift clicking the check box to choose a gird color
does not work anymore.
- Bug Fix: The texture thumbnail
on the Texture tab sheet does not vanish anymore.
- Bug Fix: Exiting the plugin with
the ESC key does not cause a messed up dialog anymore
when running the plugin again.
- The HyperTyle version number is
now displayed on the menu in the host application.
- The Reset button now also resets
the Equalize check box.
- The labels of check boxes can
now be clicked to activate or deactivate the check box.
- The edit boxes of sliders have
a new look.
- The texture path on the Texture
tab sheet is now displayed fully.
- The manual was updated.
Demo version :
- The demo version can now be applied
to the image. It displays a watermark on the rendered
image. All textures and presets of the full version
are now included.
- There is a Freeware main effect
in the demo version, which does not apply a watermark.
Version 1.02 for Windows
- March 2003
- Black-Checkbox-Problem under Windows
XP was fixed
- Tab sheets aren't displayed mixed
up anymore after exiting HyperTyle with Cancel
- New mouse cursor for placing a preview
cross. The busy cursor is displayed during the preview
- When positing the preview cross
by right clicking on the preview, the cross is now placed
when you release the right mouse button. This should give
you a better control over the placement.
- If the image was smaller than the
texture, the zoom slider didn't work correctly in a certain
range. This was fixed.
Version 1.01 for Windows
- October 2002
- Support for various new
image formats: JPG, PSD, PNG, PCX, PCD, TGA, TIF,
WMF, EMF, AMF and WBMP
- All images are automatically
converted to 24bit, only JPG 8-bit, PNG Gray, PSD
Grayscale and WBMP files are opened as 8-bit grayscaled
- Extended BMP Support: for 2
colors, 16 colors and 256 colors.
- PSD Files: for images with 8-bit
per channel all types except LAB and Multichannel
are supported, for images with 16-bit per channel
only RGB and Grayscaled ones are accepted.
- PCD files are automatically
opened at a resolution of 384 x 256 pixel.
- WMF, EMF and AMF files are automatically
opened a white background. If there's no size information
they are opened at a size of 256 x 256 pixels.
- LZW-TIFF and GIF files aren't
supported, because of the required Unisys license
- The textures are now supplied
as JPG files which decreases download time dramatically.
- Each main effect has its
own control values now. That means that the values
of the Main Effects controls are saved when another main
effect is chosen and restored when the same main effect
is chosen again. This avoids adjusting sliders when switching
between main effects.
- Edge main effects:
- Right clicking on the preview
lets you place the center of the edge anywhere on
the image. Holding the Ctl key and right clicking
on the preview places the center in the middle of
- "Paint - Radial"
- Right clicking on the preview
lets move the center of the effect. Holding the Ctl
key and right clicking on the preview places the center
in the middle of the image.
- The range of the Angular and Radial
sliders of the has been extended. This offers more effect
- Smaller Improvements:
- Equalize check box on the Texture
tab sheet for applying a histogram equalization.
- Shift clicking the "Show
Grid" now displays the color dialog for selecting
a gird color
- The grey zoom buttons have been
replaced with graphical ones
- If a texture can't be found
or opened, e.g. because it was deleted, the previous
texture is kept or the default texture is opened automatically.
- Removed Bugs:
- The simultaneous usage of the
Saturation and Noise slider caused a blank white image
- The Texture Map combo box is
- Ellipse drawing bug fixed
- "No Texture"
- The preview display of
the Quad Mirror effects was fixed.
- The Saturation and Hue sliders