Cannot download Harry's Filters

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
Lisa

Cannot download Harry's Filters

Post by Lisa »

Hi, I went to the download page for Harry's Filters but there seems to be an error on the page. I was unable to locate where I could download it. Am I looking in the wrong spot or is there a problem with the page. :(

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

If the page wasn't displayed fully in your browser, it should work after using the Refresh button. I just tested the page and found no problem.

Lisa

still having problems after refreshing

Post by Lisa »

I have done as suggested, went back to the page, hit refresh and where you would expect to see the enter button, below where it asks me to place my email address and that I am running windows" there is text "<font face=Arial arialhelvetica=ArialHelveti" and nothing more.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

That seems to be a small error in the HTML code, but that doesn't stop web browsers from displaying the page. Either you have a very exotic browser or the page wasn't fully loaded again. I didn't get any complaints from other people so far.

Anyway, I just corrected that HTML glitch, so you could try the Refresh button again. If that doesn't help, please send me a message with your email address from http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm and I will send you the direct download link.