[b]Looking for a designer[/b]

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AbNormal27
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby AbNormal27 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:31 pm

London, Ontario or the London with the big clock?

Aaryn

Re: [b]Looking for a designer[/b]

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:41 pm

Rose Meyer

If you run this ad in the US

Postby Rose Meyer » Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:38 pm

Martha

No, but I know one.

Postby Martha » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:58 pm

He qualifies, is now in Cambridge, would like London.

frimlinblog-owner@yahoogroups.com - That's his e-mail address. He's a very talented and intelligent young man.

Martha Brummett
Denver CO

AbNormal

Postby AbNormal » Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:29 pm

I meet all of the requirements you seek, but I'm still curious as to which London you mean. I am in Ontario and can be reached at johnstonious@yahoo.ca. Thanks.

Jackie

Position available

Postby Jackie » Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:14 pm

I'm not looking for a position, but your request is call age discrimination.
Jackie :o

Trance
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Postby Trance » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:07 pm

Uhh, I think that he/she wanted the gaphic designer to be a certain age, because people between 20-25 have a certain STYLE or the way they design stuff... I could be wrong though.

I wish I could meet any of those requirements. :cry: Since I'm really into graphics. *sigh*

I'm thinking of becoming a graphic artist, btw. But all I have at the moment is Photoshop. :-?

comments.expert
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Re: [b]Looking for a designer[/b]

Postby comments.expert » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I suggest that you have post the add to any classified site on net,it is the easiest way to find out your wright candidate.

Return to “General Comments”