Acrobat Reader

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
Art
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Acrobat Reader

Post by Art »

Hi Harald,
I'm a brand new user of your ColorWasher and I am having problems printing your manual. I have Acrobat Reader V. 5.01. I have tried to print the manual for V1.0 and now V.1.02. My AcroReader stops on preparing the printout on page 23 on both versions. I can print page 23 from your html file and continue on AcroReader for some more pages. I cannot understand what is happening. Any comments.

Art

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I just tried printing with Acrobat Reader 5.01 and had no problem to print all 44 pages. Must be something with your printer driver or computer.

Art
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Acrobat Reader

Post by Art »

Harald,
Thanks for your reply. After you replied and said you could copy your Manual without a problem, I went back and think I have found the problem. My computer only has 160 MB of Ram and I tried copying the Manual with no other program running in the background and I discovered I could print the entire file. Acrobat was very slow in preparing to print and it looked like it gathered the entire document in memory before the printing started. I don't know if the lack of ram made my machine freeze up. Maybe Bill has the same problem that I have.
I'm enjoying ColorWasher and am able to learn more by reading the manual and experimenting. Thanks for your product and concern.

Art