Paid but Unable to Get Focal Blade/Color Washer

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
Bill N.

Paid but Unable to Get Focal Blade/Color Washer

Post by Bill N. »

I went to the page to purchase the Color Washer/Focal Blade combo for download, followed directions to purchase them, selected PayPal (the first choice on the page) to pay for them.

I was charged $89US on my Master Card, then when I clicked okay I was sent to a page that thanked me for my order.

Now I have nothing and you have my money. HOW CAN I GET WHAT I PAID FOR?

I would expect to have been directed to a page for downloading the programs OR sent some unlocking numbers to unlock the demo programs.

Again, HOW CAN I GET WHAT I PAID FOR?

I sent this message to you including PayPal receipt via the contact page at http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm and also sent an e-mail to harry@thepluginsite.com. and still get no response.

I purchased the download versions because I need them now... as soon as possible... can't wait for CD versions by mail.

Would you please help.

Bill N

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I have already sent you the download instructions twice, but your email server has rejected one of the emails. The other didn't arrive as you told me.

I now sent the download instructions to another of your email addresses. I hope you will get them. If it doesn't work the third time, I suspect that your email server is blocking certain kind of messages.

Please let me know if it didn't work, then I'll try to upload the download instructions somewhere for you.

Post by Guest »

:D :D

For anyone reading this thread, I've since received the plug-ins referenced in the above posts and have since sent Harald an e-mail thanking him for superior service.

I'll enclose a copy of that e-mail below.

Best Wishes

bill n :)

=================================

Hi Harald,

Finally Got Them!!

Can't understand the rejections as I've gotten plenty of mail at that address today, but who knows. The important thing is that I've now got the programs, have installed them and as I was most interested today in ColorWasher, tried it out on my problem photo and it was fabulous.

Thank you so much for your trouble and I wouldn't hesitate in the least in recommending The PlugIn Site to anyone interested in achieving the results desired.

I'll also apologize for posting what some may view as a derogetory post at the forum, so wouldn't object if you'd remove the thread as all has been solved to great satisfaction.

Thanks again
:lol: