Doing Edge & Frame Galaxy Demo -> Image

Post the newest and best resources (e.g. plugins, tuorials, sites) and image galleries you have found.
Roo
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Doing Edge & Frame Galaxy Demo -> Image

Post by Roo »

Well edging an framing isn't something I do much, but I downloaded the demo version tonight and started messing with a self portrait. (Photo is for an assigment at photoworkshop.com)

Anyway.......
I used Photoshop's 'add image', and then proceeded to manipulte, and this is what came out of it.

The original photo montage is here.

Can't wait to experiment more...I see some good possibilites with edges and frames. :)

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by TARL_FURY »

205 ERROR -
Method Not Allowed

The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /contest/iam.html.
Not surprisingly, considering the date of your post...I got an error trying to view your results. :D

However... I then proceeded to your website and saw some of your work.

I don't normally go for frames/edgework myself, and when I *do*...I will use metals 99% of the time, as opposed to woods.

I liked what you did with the pic at http://www.sapphirestudios.net/gallery/ ... fportmanip

The frame sets off the image nicely.
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."

Lightkeeper
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Post by Lightkeeper »

That is a wonderful web site Tina. You have some beautiful work. I love the cape anyway, but your work is really beautiful.

David <><

Roo
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Roo »

Wow....old post! :D

Thanks! We normally go to the Cape every October, either the weekend before Columbus Day, or for Columbus weekend...we spend four days.

Sadly, this year we've just moved into a new rental house, and we were not able to go. :cry:

Each year I try to do something different photographically. It's such a wonderful place, pretty much all you need to do it be there and keep your eyes open! :D

Dougmo60
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Dougmo60 »

That is some good work. Keep working with it.