Photoshop tutorials for beginners

Post the newest and best resources (e.g. plugins, tuorials, sites) and image galleries you have found.
Bhavana_2001
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Photoshop tutorials for beginners

Post by Bhavana_2001 »

When you take a picture, you want it primarily to have a good contrast. If you look at two images put together, each of them having a different level of contrast applied, most of the times the one with the richer contrast will appear more appealing to the observer. Follow the step by step instructions for more details:

Sharpening in Photoshop

Cheers!
Last edited by Bhavana_2001 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john_jsr
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

HI

Post by john_jsr »

HI

I have heard that there are many different ways to get photos on canvas. Some of the better versions are done in pop art style. I am thinking of getting a photo on canvas for my home and have seen photo to canvas prints that have a good Lichtenstein flavour. I want the picture to be their pet dog and wondered if anybody thought that a Lichtenstein print of a German Shepherd was too much? I don't think so but then that's just me.

thanks
john

Bhavana_2001
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Re: Photoshop tutorials for beginners

Post by Bhavana_2001 »

A raw image file contains unprocessed or unmodified data straight from the camera’s sensor. A raw file obtained from a digital camera is the equivalent of the negative image of film photography, it has all the necessary information to create an image. In the past, only expensive professional cameras were able to save images in a raw format. Nowadays, more and more digital cameras offer you this option. Follow the step by step instructions for more details:

Processing images with Camera Raw

Cheers! :)