TextureMaker (seamless textures - power)

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools
himself0314
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

TextureMaker (seamless textures - power)

Post by himself0314 »

www.TextureMaker.com

Hands down, the MOST amazing SEAMLESS texture generating application I have ever seen!
Texture Maker is a seamless texture generator and designer. The application contains everything needed to create seamless textures for use in 3D rendering packages, game development, web graphics, image and video editing.
It can create procedural and hand painted textures from scratch, remove visible seams from existing images, crop textures from photos by applying a perspective correction, render seamless tiles from structure sample patches and combine existing textures and height maps with realistic illumination.

Also animated textures are no problem with Texture Maker. The program is even capable of generating seamless animation loops.

Texture Maker can be extended with plugins and automates complex operations with its scripting abilities. Nearly all functions take advantage of multiple CPUs in the system.

Texture Maker features standard operations like filters, color correction, distortion and emboss effects, that are all designed to work with seamless textures. The various generator functions create patterns and natural textures such as bricks, flagstone, clouds, water, rock and wood. Sophisticated effects like realistic erosion create textures that look like they were taken from nature.

Texture Maker comes with many presets that allow you to quickly achieve a specific effect. Here you can see the "search preset" dialog that is useful for new users to find functions and presets.

Texture Maker can automate complex operations with its scripting abilities. The easy-to-learn script language allows you to select functions, define shapes, set options, i.e. everything you need to create textures.

The ISampler renders homogeneous, seamless textures from small sample patches. It works by analysing the structure of the given sample and synthesizes the data to a larger texture automatically

The Advanced Kaleidoscope transforms parts of any image to seamless patterns of different shape and color.
With the Textractor module you can grab textures from photos by just moving a four-point grid to the target coordinates. A perspective correction transforms the patch so that it looks like if you stood in front of it. The brightness correction removes illumination gradients.
notice the PERSPECTIVE of the selection tool
The Gentex module renders abstract textures by combining functions randomly. By clicking on a texture thumbnail the user can refine the results. Gentex takes the selected texture and generates a new palette with slightly modified descendants.
The Advanced Mixer combines multiple textures by assigning them to a segment of a mixing map. It allows you to create complex textures from base textures easily.
The Advanced Shader can combine multiple textures, masks and a height map to render realistic textures with shadows, illumination, reflection and refraction effects.
The integrated Particle System Animator is only one possibility of Texture Maker to create seamless animation loops. You can use it to create animated textures and effects such as fire, snow and muzzlefire. The module can also export the results as color and alpha channels.
The integrated landscape renderer can visualize your height maps and textures, so you can see how they look when used in the "real world". The engine can also render spherical panoramas and cubic environment maps. 3D developers use them as backgrounds for their maps and scenes.

http://www.texturemaker.com/download.htm

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can read a review about the former Version 2.3 at http://thepluginsite.com/reviews/itex.htm

The current Version is 2.5 and the tool was renamed from "Infinity Textures" to "Texture Maker".

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can get Texture Maker from http://www.texturemaker.com/

If you are looking for an illegal copy of it, you are in the wrong place.

texture maker v2.5 . . .

Post by Guest »

HaraldHeim wrote:You can get Texture Maker from http://www.texturemaker.com/

If you are looking for an illegal copy of it, you are in the wrong place.
No I'm not looking for an illeagle copy of it!! I use to have that version and I know how to use it. I'll have to check out the one at the site. If it's pretty much the same then I guess there won't be a problem.

Thanks.