Panopticum Fire - Resolution Export Problem

Comments and discussions about Premiere, After Effects and other video applications
ROXBLL
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Panopticum Fire - Resolution Export Problem

Post by ROXBLL »

Hello! I am using Panopticum Fire for a project for work. I am using it in Adobe Premiere Pro.. on Windows XP. My settings for the project are 640x480... Square Pixels.

I am having an issue with the resolution for export. I seem to be able to export the Fire effects perfectly in a 320x240 video (same size as the video viewer window)... but when I try and export as 640x480.. the flame effects are totally incorrect! Again, the 320x240 video exports the flames all perfectly.. but when I try to export as a 640x480 video the flame effects look as if their parameters are totally different. They are there, but totally messed up.. for example extremely short flames, or the explosion of flames just turns into.. something that doesnt look like an explosion :P

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help as Panopticum has totally ignored my emails and phone calls. I can't say I would ever recommend products from them!

Thanks in advance!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

This is probably a sogtware bug. Only Panopticum will be able to fix it. It could be that Fire works fine in a previous version of Premiere Pro.

ROXBLL
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by ROXBLL »

Interesting.. Thanks for responding!! I really appreciate it. I can't get ahold of Panopticum through email or telephone.. they simply do not respond. Pretty much in a rut now...

Thanks again for helpin out.

-B-