CHROMASOFTWARE serial number help

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Don
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

CHROMASOFTWARE serial number help

Post by Don »

:-?
After a couple of years I finally got a good computer but now a software problem.

I have Chromasoftware Photographic filters. I no-longer use filters of this sort in-front of
my cameras (removing a large bag to carry around).

I'm now using CS# 3 (for compatibility with older filters). Every time I call up this filter
it ask for my serial number indicating this is 30 day version. After putting in the number, it says serial number accepted.

The next time I call it up it again ask for the serial number again.

Chromasoftware is no longer on the Internet ! :-?

Does any one know if there is technical support some where ? If not will the Plugin Site purchase the rights to this product.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: CHROMASOFTWARE serial number help

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry to hear about your problem. I suspect that the plugin is not able to save the serial number. So please try the following: Run Photoshop (or whatever application you are using) by right clicking its icon and select "Run as administrator". Then run the plugin and enter the serial number. Now exit Photoshop and run it again as you normally do. Does it work now?

Don
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: CHROMASOFTWARE serial number help

Post by Don »

:D
That solved the problem !
Looks like I need to learn more about Windows 7.

Thanks !