Demo vs Purchased version

General discussions ColorWasher, FocalBlade, LightMachine, B/W Styler and ContrastMaster
ejk
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Demo vs Purchased version

Post by ejk »

After trying out the demo version of a plugin like ColorWasher or B&W Styler, when I purchase them, can I just enter a registration code in the demo plugin? Or do I need to download and install an unlocked version?

Thanks.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You cannot turn the demo version into a full version, so removing the demo version is recommeded. You will get the full version after purchasing.

ejk
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by ejk »

[quote="HaraldHeim"]You cannot turn the demo version into a full version, so removing the demo version is recommeded. You will get the full version after purchasing.[/quote]
Harald,

Thanks for the quick response. That's what I thought. I purchased both B&W Styler and ColorWasher earlier this year and installed them on my computer (a Power Mac G4) to use with CS2. Since then, I have purchased a new computer (an Intel Mac Pro) and have also purchased Adobe CS3. I wanted to reinstall both plugins, but the download links from my original purchase receipt e-mail are no longer good.

Is there a way to request a new e-mail? Or is there some other way (other than purchasing the plugins again) to download a new copy?

Thanks for your help.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Usually you just need to contact us at
http://www.thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm
with your order details to get a new download link.

I just sent you the download instructions by emai.