Standalone demo version weird saving

General discussions ColorWasher, FocalBlade, LightMachine, B/W Styler and ContrastMaster
pbonay
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Standalone demo version weird saving

Post by pbonay »

Hi all,
Before purchasing the standalone version I have downloaded the demo version of Lightmachine and Contrastmaster. Installed without any problem, but when I try to save as an image processed, starts rendering, processing and when it turns to save, it says "saving" Pedro.jpg or Pedro.tif (Pedro is the name of my computer but not the name of the image to save), and when I look for the folder where it should have saved, there is nothing.
Any help welcome.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Maybe the standalone does not have the permissions to write to that folder. Can you try another folder somewhere else?

pbonay
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by pbonay »

Thanks for the answer, I have tried two folders, even the desktop and the same happens with lightmachine and colorwasher standalone demo. The weird thing is why it says "saving *****.jpg or ****.tif, where is **** is Pedro (computer name) instead of DSC-0541 that is the name of the file I choose it.

I will try another folder and reply soon.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I never experienced that problem myself and also never got such a problem reported by anyone else. So at the moment I am not sure what may cause this.