Focal blade 2.08 Gui Boxes have Black Outlining

FocalBlade specific discussions
Jstar
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Focal blade 2.08 Gui Boxes have Black Outlining

Post by Jstar »

In focal blade 2.08 Gui boxes have a black outlining which can change when using the focal blade plugin (more or less black outlining in the Gui boxes).
FB 2_08.JPG
FB 2_08.JPG (60.22 KiB) Viewed 64007 times

In FocalBalde 2.02b all Gui boxes are white with a drop down arrow and no black outlining of the Gui box.
FB 2_02.JPG
FB 2_02.JPG (55.25 KiB) Viewed 64007 times
I have Focal Blade installed as a plugin in Photoshop CC 2014. Latest version with all the patches.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Focal blade 2.08 Gui Boxes have Black Outlining

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for letting me know about the problem with classic style. It must have sneaked in between February 2012 and October 2013. At the moment I cannot locate where the problem lies, but I will try again.

If you want me to send you the old FocalBlade 2.02 plugins without the problem, let me know.

Jstar
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Jstar »

I still have Focalblade 2.02b installed. Is the only major improvement in Focalblade 2.08 over focalBlade 2.02, that it can work with larger sized images and minor Bug Fixes?

Is it possible to upgrade the Plugin version to get both the Plugin and Standalone Version or do I need to buy a separate Standalone license?

I believe you need the Standalone version if FocalBlade is used with Adobe Lightroom.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

All changes in FocalBlade 2.08 are mentioned at
http://www.thepluginsite.com/products/p ... istory.htm

Yes, you can get the standalone for $19.95 extra if you already own the plugin. I sent you the order link in an email. I can send you the FocalBlade 2.02 standalone after ordering, but it is 32-bit only whereas the 2.08 standalone includes 32 and 64-bit versions.

Yes, the standalone version works in Lightroom too.