Problems with LightMachine 1.01

LightMachine specific discussions

Postby AndyB » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:41 pm

I use LightMachine with Corel PhotoPaint 11 and have had great success with ver 1.0b. However, since upgrading to 1.01 I have had 2 recurring problems. First, often when I invoke LM it pops up having lost all the previous settings. Specifically it will be in Brightness/Contrast Mode, with Contrast set to 100, the N button depressed and Auto Preview box unchecked. Pressing the Reset button has no result. When I cancel and call it up again, it will appear with all the correct settings. Needless to say having to call, cancel and re-call frequently is time-consuming and aggravating.

The second issue is with Virtual Studio Pro. Here the initial circle and crosshair have disappeared and when I click elsewhere on the photo nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and for a couple of times the initial circle was present and then reverted to the non-functional state.

Do you have any idea why this is happening? TIA

Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:31 pm

Sorry to hear about the problem. If you need Version 1.0b until the problem is fixed, please contact me at

Please delete all files called LightMachine.ini from your computer. You can find them by doing a search from Start > Search > For Files or Folders. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Please let me know if it helps.

Postby AndyB » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:41 pm

I followed your suggestions but the result was the same so I have reverted to ver 1.0b

Return to “LightMachine”