Histogram crashes without Admin privileges

ColorStyler specific discussions
null54
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Histogram crashes without Admin privileges

Post by null54 »

Selecting the histogram tab as a limited user crashes PSFilterPdn and Photoline 17.02 with status code 0xc000000d - "An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function".

The histogram works correctly in both programs when they are run with Administrator privileges.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Histogram crashes without Admin privileges

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks a lot! I already had a report about this problem, but was not able to reproduce. This information should help! I will release a fixed version soon.

DDR
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by DDR »

null54 wrote:Selecting the histogram tab as a limited user crashes PSFilterPdn and Photoline 17.02 with status code 0xc000000d - "An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function".
The histogram works correctly in both programs when they are run with Administrator privileges.
Yes, once Photoshop CS6 x64 is opened in Admin mode, ColourStyler 1.02 creates histograms good. However, when starting Photoshop in the regular mode, once I click on "histo" button of ColorStyler 1.02, it immediately closes Photoshop, and reports on an error.

This never occurs on ColourStyler 1.01. Find a difference between the 1.01 and 1.02 versions...

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks, just found it. There was some debugging code left over that wrote the histogram data to the C:\ root. This certainly causes a problem with non-admin rights. I just upload a fixed version.