Curve appears over the sliders

ColorStyler specific discussions
DDR
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Curve appears over the sliders

Post by DDR »

The latest version of ColourStyler. When I work in Photography mode, and click on "more" in order to go to Advanced Mode, the square window containing tone curve appears over the sliders of Advanced Mode. The square window covers the upper sliders so that I cannot operate them. Only if, in this state, I choose Advanced Mode from the upper bar "Easy/Quick/Photography/Advanced), the square window of tone curve disappers so that the sliders can be accessed.

I found this in the beginning when installed the latest version of ColourStyler. But, because I can always access Advanced Mode through the upper navigation bar, I never reported.

In the previous version of ColourStyler, the slider window of Advanced Mode always appeared without shadowing by the tone curve.

I do not know what is the cause. Maybe someone else reported on this...

Dmitri

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Curve appears over the sliders

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for letting me know about the problem. It occurs in version 1.03, but not in version 1.02. I will fix it and upload an update soon.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

A fixed version is now online. I sent you the download instruction via email. Thanks again!

DDR
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by DDR »

HaraldHeim wrote:A fixed version is now online. I sent you the download instruction via email. Thanks again!
Thank you very much. So, the plugin version has been fixed. But the same same bug is as well observed in the standalone version of ColourStyler. I use the standalones of PhotoWiz often, when disilke to start Photoshop. Could you also fix this bug in the standalone, please.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Done.