ActonsXXL problem

Discussions about ElementsXXL, LayersXXL and ActionsXXL
Zeb Serban
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

ActonsXXL problem

Post by Zeb Serban »

I have a problem with Action XXL.
When creating actions do not save values: curves, vibrance (I just checked because I needed them) but it seems that all the functions added in XXL have a problem in saving in Actions XXL.

You can check it out.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: ActonsXXL problem

Post by HaraldHeim »

You mean the ElementsXXL commands are not recorded by ActionsXXL?

It should work if you have ElementsXXL 3.50 and higher installed. I just tested it with ElementsXXL 4.04 in Photoshop Elements 15 and it worked.

What version of Photoshop do you use? What Windows version?

Zeb Serban
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Zeb Serban »

I have purchased the entire XXL package in the latest version. Elements XXL (vibrance, curves) commands are not saved in Actions XXL. I did not check all the only ones I needed. I have Windows 10 and Photoshop Elements 15 latest upgreade. In the evening I will try again and send the saved action itself for analysis.

Zeb Serban
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Zeb Serban »

I did the tests again and unfortunately the error still occurs. All commands from the original photoshop are saved in Actions, but vibrance, curves, exposure, sharpen from Elements XXL are not saved in Actions. I paste the printscren where I can see the history of the command used and what has saved Actions.

https://zapodaj.net/440a7d26129b8.jpg.html

Zeb Serban
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Zeb Serban »

I do not know why but my answer did not appear so I am writing again.

I bought the entire XXL kit in the latest version. I confirm that the XXL command is not saved in Actions XXL. The commands are: curves, exposure, vibrance, color balance. To exclude an error with the installation fault I installed everything all over again but anyway Actions XXL are working badly. My system is Win 10 and PSE 15.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was finally able to reproduce the problem. I will send you a fixed version ASAP.

Zeb Serban
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Zeb Serban »

Hello,

Yes, I confirm that recording ElementsXXL commands is working. :-)

Zeb Serban

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for letting me know. The problem was that ActionsXXL was executed before Elements was even loaded into memory, so ActionsXXL did not notice that ElementsXXL was there. This happened very seldom here, so that I did not notice it, but for some reason it happened constantly on your system. Now ActionsXXL checks for ElementsXXL right before starting the recording.