[b]Help!!! PLease! PiCo Lite- now none of my plugins work![/

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
Jersey

[b]Help!!! PLease! PiCo Lite- now none of my plugins work![/

Post by Jersey »

I installed PiCo Lite. I went and converted- or tried to, FF plugins. Now everything- all my plugins won't come up in PsP 8! None of my plugins. I've gone into pref's in the file menu- everything is fine. All my plugins are showing as .8Bf.... I don't understand what happened. I had TONS of plugins, all organized, and they worked fine.... Until I used PiCo Lite! What do I do short of restarting my collection all over again?? I don't know that I'd ever be able to locate them all again. I am just so frustrated. I'm not saying PiCo is to blame- it was probably me, but I am SOOO, Sooo PIST :evil: OFF right now! Ugh! Please tell me how to get my plugins back up and running.

Thanks for all your help with this!

Jersey

Jersey

Also... Just wanted to note- I have both .dll files

Post by Jersey »

Yes, I have msvcrt10.dll and plugin.dll in my win\sys directory. Figured that was going to be tossed out here and I don't want to waste anyone's time and energy.

Thanks again!
Jersey

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry to hear about your problem. Plugin Commander Light doesn't do anything to PSP or its settings, so I can't imagine that it caused this problem.

Please check in PSP's Preferences that the Plugin paths are set correctly. Please check these folders if they still contain the plugins. Maybe you moved them somewhere else when using Plugin Commander Light.

What exactly did you do when converting with Plugin Commander Light? Were you asked by Plugin Commander Light to overwrite something?

It would be helpfull to see a screenshot of your plugin folder and PSP's Plugins Preferences to be able to help you.