eye candy plugin problem

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
Lorna Jefferies
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

eye candy plugin problem

Postby Lorna Jefferies » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:13 pm

I install eyecandy 3 and 4000 2 years ago. Then someone when working in paintshop hit the workspace button and I lost everythng I reinstall all my palettes but I lost eyecandy now I reinstall them both but when I open ps they do not show up I check in the plugins folders and they are both there i aslo check in C/programs /corel/paintshop/plugins and they are there.I also tryed reboot that did not work was wondering if my dll files were deleted. I have eyecandy 3 install in photoshop and that work fine so now the ? is why is it not working in paintshop these 2 plugins I use alot and need them. Please help Lorna
Lorna Jefferies

Elizabeth
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

re: eye candy plugin problem - maybe this will help

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 am

Hi Lorna

I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea why the filters aren't working for you in PSPro.

Since you already re-installed the Eyecandy Filters and it didn't work, you could try going to File|Preferences|file locations|plugins and adding a link to the Photoshop folder that has the Eyecandy filters.

My Eyecandy 3 was originally installed for PSPro 8 and I linked to the PSPro 8 plugin folder when I bought PsPro 9. It works like a dream.

Elizabeth

Return to “Paint Shop Pro”