Help a beginner keep her sanity.

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
Jezi

Help a beginner keep her sanity.

Postby Jezi » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:39 am

I just got psp 7. I of course went crazy and downloaded the trial version of plugin galaxy. I have sucessfully 'uploaded'? the plugin. So here's my problem...i can open the filter I want to use. I can modify it...but alas there is no OK button to apply the filter!!!! :cry: Anyone know how I can fix this?[/quote]

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:09 pm

There is only a OK button in the PopArt and Zoom plugins of Plugin Galaxy, because they are free. The missing OK button of the other plugins is a demo restriction. The full version has working OK buttons.

redbomchele
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Thats the problem!

Postby redbomchele » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Only problem with the free version of this is that you have fixed it to put a water mark on anything you produce so the demo is useless I scrapbook and I use programs like this to enhance my scrapbooking so with the watermark I can't use the program if I'm going to try something out I'd like to at least have full use for the duration of the free trial with no limits otherwise what good is trying out the program.I do scrapbook challenges & contests and I try out all kinds of free trials to see if they are good to use for scraping and one way I judge it is by the reaction of people who vote on my scrapbook layouts and they comment on all of the details in the layout and if a effect is not to their liking then the program goes so because of that Plugin Galaxy 2 is useless to me I've never come across a program like this that will watermark the end result.I give credit which means advertising for that program and this is a whole website of scrapbooking ladies who use programs like this on a daily basis as well as designers of digital scrapbook kits and there are over 1000's of members and if they like the program they request permission to put it in their store the link I mean.So I'm uninstalling your program.I'm not buying something I can't use.

Return to “Paint Shop Pro”