Im baffled

Comments and discussions about Plugin Galaxy
bettyboop
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Im baffled

Postby bettyboop » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 am

I am using the plugin galaxy demo with gif animator. Ive followed the tutorials to a T but Im completely baffled as to how this thing works. For example - Ive followed the galaxy sunset tutorial by opening my image in gif animator then I open the plugins and choose Nature-sunset. I then click reset and move my sun to the position I want it.
Now when I press play the sunset is bouncing around all over the screen from one position to another. I cant see how I am supposed to create keyframes in the plugin galaxy preview window?? So anyway then I click on 'OK' but all that happens is it creates an effect on one frame? With the gif fx plugin I choose my number of frames(eg 20) then I add keyframes etc then when I click ok the 20 frame animation is automatically created. But this doesnt happen with plugin galaxy! Im very reluctant to spend money on something so difficult to understand. Perhaps someone could enlighten me a little about where Im going wrong. Thanks :)

Ps- the gif fx plugin is so easy to use and understand perhaps galaxy might learn something from them.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 am

The animation feature of Plugin Galaxy is only for exploring its effects. If you want to do animations with it, you need to apply it for each frame again with slightly chanegd settings.

We also offer a After Effects version which is meant for animations, but not with GIF Animator.

Return to “Plugin Galaxy”