Version 1.04 for Windows (February 2019)
- Support for Camera Raw 11.2 for Photoshop Elements 2019
- Supports for Process Version 5, which makes the CameraXXL features work correctly with Camera Raw 11.0 and higher
Version 1.03 for Windows (December 2018)
- Support for Camera Raw 11.1 for Photoshop Elements 2019
- Bug Fix: No more crash when having more than three raw files selected in the thumbnail bar and editing them.
- Bug Fix: The Camera Raw Smart Object feature created smart objects wrongly, so that it was not possible to edit them in Camera Raw with ElementsXXL anymore by double clicking their thumbnail in the Layers panel.
- Tool bar fixes when multiple raw file are edited:
- Bug Fix: The tool bar is now immediately repositioned when adjusting the width of the the thumbnail bar. Previously it was only repositioned after restarting Camera Raw.
- Bug Fix: The tool bar is now repositioned correctly in Camera Raw 10.5 and 11.0.
- Bug Fix: A trash can icon is now available in the tool bar.
- Bug Fix: The Rotate Left/Right icons in the tool bar now correctly rotate 90 (instead of 180) degrees per click.
- Bug Fix: The prefs icons in the tool bar now only displays the Prefs dialog once.
Version 1.02 for Windows (October 2018)
- Support for Camera Raw 11.0 in Photoshop Elements 2019
- Support for Camera Raw 10.5 for Photoshop Elements 14-2018
Version 1.01 for Windows (July 2018)
- The trial version now runs for another 14 days even if it already expired before.
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now works correctly in Camera Raw 10.2 with German localization
- Bug Fix: The preview was previously not updated in Camera 8.6 and older
- Bug Fix: When starting up Photoshop Elements with a command line parameter, the CameraXXL controls previously did not show up on the Camera Raw dialog.
- The latest Adobe Camera Raw version is now automatically downloaded and installed in Photoshop Elements:
- For Photoshop Elements 14, 15, 2018: Camera Raw 10.4 is installed (under Windows 7 and higher)
- For Photoshop Elements 12/13: Camera Raw 9.2 is installed (under Windows 7 and higher)
- For Photoshop Elements 11: Camera Raw 8.2 is installed.
- Plugin Installer works again under Windows XP.
- XMP Settings:
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now reads the xmp data that is embedded in DNG files and only reads external .xmp files if no embedded xmp data exists, like Camera Raw does.
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now only reads the xmp data that is embedded in JPEG, TIFF, PSD and PNG files and ignores external .xmp files, like Camera Raw does.
- Bug Fix: Previously the xmp settings of the first opened image were sometimes not loaded by CameraXXL.
- Bug Fix: The Purple Amount and Green Amount sliders of the Defring feature previously allowed values larger than 20, which deativated the effect.
- Photoshop Elements 12-14: A message is now displayed when trying to use the Dehaze feature with a Camera Raw version that does not support it. You get the recommendation to run the CameraXXL installation again in order to install a newer version of Camera Raw.
- Photoshop Elements 11: The Dehaze feature is now deactivated in Photoshop Elements 11 and under Windows XP/Vista, because it does not work.
- Cosmetic problems:
- Bug Fix: The tab buttons were not correctly placed in Camera Raw 8.1 to 8.5
- Bug Fix: The tab buttons were not correctly placed in Photoshop Elements 11/12 with a HiDPI screen
- Bug Fix: The controls are now correctly placed and colored under Windows XP
Version 1.0 for Windows (July 2018)