Version 1.02 for Windows (October 2018)
- Support for Camera Raw 11.0 in Photoshop Elements 2019
- Support for Camera Raw 10.5 for Photoshop Elements 14-2018
Version 1.01 for Windows (July 2018)
- The trial version now runs for another 14 days even if it already expired before.
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now works correctly in Camera Raw 10.2 with German localization
- Bug Fix: The preview was previously not updated in Camera 8.6 and older
- Bug Fix: When starting up Photoshop Elements with a command line parameter, the CameraXXL controls previously did not show up on the Camera Raw dialog.
- The latest Adobe Camera Raw version is now automatically downloaded and installed in Photoshop Elements:
- For Photoshop Elements 14, 15, 2018: Camera Raw 10.4 is installed (under Windows 7 and higher)
- For Photoshop Elements 12/13: Camera Raw 9.2 is installed (under Windows 7 and higher)
- For Photoshop Elements 11: Camera Raw 8.2 is installed.
- Plugin Installer works again under Windows XP.
- XMP Settings:
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now reads the xmp data that is embedded in DNG files and only reads external .xmp files if no embedded xmp data exists, like Camera Raw does.
- Bug Fix: CameraXXL now only reads the xmp data that is embedded in JPEG, TIFF, PSD and PNG files and ignores external .xmp files, like Camera Raw does.
- Bug Fix: Previously the xmp settings of the first opened image were sometimes not loaded by CameraXXL.
- Bug Fix: The Purple Amount and Green Amount sliders of the Defring feature previously allowed values larger than 20, which deativated the effect.
- Photoshop Elements 12-14: A message is now displayed when trying to use the Dehaze feature with a Camera Raw version that does not support it. You get the recommendation to run the CameraXXL installation again in order to install a newer version of Camera Raw.
- Photoshop Elements 11: The Dehaze feature is now deactivated in Photoshop Elements 11 and under Windows XP/Vista, because it does not work.
- Cosmetic problems:
- Bug Fix: The tab buttons were not correctly placed in Camera Raw 8.1 to 8.5
- Bug Fix: The tab buttons were not correctly placed in Photoshop Elements 11/12 with a HiDPI screen
- Bug Fix: The controls are now correctly placed and colored under Windows XP
Version 1.0 for Windows (July 2018)